OAK 5.6.006 released 16 Feb 2023
The latest version of OAK, version 5.6.006, released on the 3rd of February 2023, is a major update to version 5.
Following our commitment to innovate and develop our offering to customers we are pleased to announce that this update brings you two brand-new tools: ‘Review’ and ‘Trace Dependents’.
The Review tool is a tool for running and keeping internal reviews of a spreadsheet within the spreadsheet.
It works by storing ‘issues’ information on the ‘Alt Text’ of shapes in the workbook. All ‘issues’ can be exported to a report worksheet and re-imported as desired. They can be edited and reported on this worksheet or edited directly with the review tools.
There are plenty more improvements and fixes to OAK:
- Added new ‘Insights’ sheet to OAK map
- Added pruning for new Excel 365 functions
- Summary and Compare report books also include RC addresses
- OAK Reconstruct & Formula Explorer support 3D formulas
- Formula Explorer and pruner support @ symbols
- Redesigned Pruner UI
- Redesigned convert references UI
- Formula explorer now has guidelines and the triangle colors can be customized
- Login fail error message is now ‘copyable’
- Fixed ‘stop running this script’ issue with custom task panes
- Fixed some language issues with the Formula Explorer
- Fixed issue where unchecking all sheets on a custom task pane would automatically reselect them
- Removed Formula Walker tool
There is a detailed version history of OAK in the online documentation.