OAK 5.2.006 released 23 Jun 2021
The latest version of OAK, version 5.2.006, released on the 23rd of June 2021, is a major update to version 5.
Along with the changes introduced on OAK 5.1 where:
– after feedback from our subscribers where issues with the authentication mechanism were causing random logouts we have refactored the entire licensing system. OAK uses a licensing mechanism supported by a specialized provider that manages all OAK 5 authentication using the latest security standards with very high levels of service – no more random logouts 🙂
– We also redesigned the entire customer experience with a new reseller partner (FastSpring) and a new OAK hub where the customer can manage his OAK orders and licenses, with options to:
- download invoices
- change payment details
- cancel the active subscriptions
- manage end-users OAK licenses by assigning and unassigning the corresponding emails.
Existing subscribers using OAK 5.0.xxx will be asked to update on a one-to-one basis as we want to make sure that the migration between the two licensing systems will go as smooth as possible. That’s why you will not have an automatic notification to upgrade for now if you’re an existing subscriber – we plan to roll out this version until the end of February.
OAK 5.2.006 includes:
- New ribbon section with Operis news and announcements
- Formula Walker
- performance enhancements by integrating the OAK parser
- new Date and Author columns on bookmarks
- bookmarks export in XML format instead of CSV
- Excel’s 365 dynamic arrays are now acknowledged by OAK
There is a detailed version history of OAK in the online documentation.