OAK 4.40.037 minor update released 5 Aug 2019
The latest version of OAK, version 4.40.037, released on the 5th of August 2019, is a minor update to 4.40.030.
- Performance enhancements.
- Fix for some color selections not being rendered.
- Fix for an error deapplying names.
- OAKAPI.Compare – functions can now specify no compare content for alignment-only.
- Additional diagnostics.
- License activation now uses installation machine name rather than client machine name.This license activation change affects users who use OAK on a remote computer. In this case, the serial number will need to be reactivated.
Users of prior versions of OAK 4 will be automatically offered the chance to install the new version by OAK’s automatic updating feature.
There is a detailed version history of OAK in the online documentation.