OAK 4.30.000 released 17 Feb 2015
The latest version of OAK, version 4.30.000, was released on the 17th of February 2015.
- Summarize: new risk analysis report
- Compare: name comparison, advanced alignment, reports type of change and alignment details, detects changes in array dimensions.
- Prune inactive path prunes more functions
- Deapply names now has option to ignore named constants
- Build Names Database shows name visibility
- Increased robustness and improved cancellability of long running map, summarize and compare operations.
- New Desktop Edition that runs OAK outside of Excel for improved memory use.
Users of prior versions of OAK 4 will be automatically offered the chance to install the new version by OAK’s automatic updating feature.
There is a detailed version history of OAK in the online documentation.