OAK 4.20.022 minor update released 26 Jun 2012
OAK 4, a major upgrade to the product, was released on 8 April 2009.
The latest version of OAK, version 4.20.022, released on 26 June 2012, is a minor update to OAK 4.20.009.
- Improved memory usage in the summarize tool.
- BugFix: Failure on second summary with the report in the same workbook
- BugFix: Summarize reported ALL prefixed cell references as off-sheet.
- BugFix: Problems with Excel events during OAK operations
- BugFix: Worksheet Manager selection tool fails to recognize an open-ended range (e.g. 1-)
If updating OAK is costly for you, e.g. due to lengthy corporate approval processes, you are recommended to wait for OAK 4.3, which is still in testing.
Users of prior versions of OAK 4 will be automatically offered the chance to install the new version by OAK’s automatic updating feature.
There is a detailed version history of OAK in the online documentation.