OAK 4.10.000 released 12 Jun 2010
OAK 4, a major upgrade to the product, was released on 8 April 2009.
The latest version of OAK, version 4.10.000, released on 12 June 2010, introduces new features, implements various bugfixes and performance upgrades, and amendments to the help (offline, online and printable PDF).
New features include:
- The ability to compare ranges
- A new, compact menu layout for legacy Excel versions.
- The Copy Address feature, which quickly transfers the address of the selection into the clipboard for ease of pasting into documents.
- Improved progress reporting for many operations.
- Unhide Cells and Remove Compare Modifications / Color Formatting no longer restricted to a single workbook.
- Various user interface changes.
Users of prior versions of OAK 4 will be automatically offered the chance to install the new version by OAK’s automatic updating feature.
There is a detailed version history of OAK in the online documentation.